This week was filled with highs and lows: Lauren’s (Virtual) Birthday Puzzle Race and then Eagle Up being cancelled until 2021. I’ll have another post up with my thoughts and how I’m changing my training, but for now, here’s my last post for this series.
Wash your hands, stay home, wear a facemask when you go out and let’s all band together (by staying apart) to get through this together.
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: Rest.
- Wednesday: 10 miles.
- Thursday: 9 miles.
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: 24 miles – Lauren’t (Virtual) Birthday Puzzle Race!
- Sunday: Rest. My Achilles was a bit tender from the race the day before, and with EU being cancelled, I needed the mental break.
- Long run fuel: Tailwind, Bobo’s Bars, Honey Stinger Waffle, homemade crusty bread.
- BWF/Core work: Did the BodyWeightFitness Recommended Routine once this week, still making some good progress, but now I’m out of the habit, have to fix that!
- Stretching: Out of the habit of this too, but time to make it up!
- Race report owed: Lauren’s (Virtual) Birthday Puzzle Race