Hard to believe this is already the end of one block of training, five more to go! Week 5 is going to be rough based on the snow and my ability to find safe places to run, so I might be doing some substitutions instead, we’ll see what I can figure out.
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: 5 miles, tiny loops
- Wednesday: 7 miles, tiny loops.
- Thursday: 4 miles, tiny loops.
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: 14 miles. Super cold once again, ended with an ice beard and a frozen, unusable water bottle.
- Sunday: 5 miles, tiny loops.
- BWF/Core work/Yoga/Meditation: Did the BWF routine once this week, so staying on track with that! Had the first of three snow shoveling sessions from the storm (followed by a walk through the neighborhood with some hot cocoa!)
- Stretching: Stretched after each run!