I’m part of the Pace Oddity team for the GAP Trail Relay, to prepare, I smashed together a Hal Higdon half marathon plan and a Ragnar plan. Here’s what this week looked like:
- (Sunday) – 5 x 400 @ 5K pace – Did this speedwork early due to schedule
- Monday – Had a doctor’s appointment, hence why I added in the Sunday to this week just to give myself some wiggle room, as well as ease back into a training plan.
- Tuesday – 4 miles – Ran with the Frontrunners in Schenley
- Wednesday – 35 minutes cross training – Did the AMT machine at the gym after our relay team meeting
- Thursday – 4 miles – I’m part of a research study through Pitt, and after my surprisingly intense assessment, headed to the gym to run away from some of those feelings
- Friday – Rest
- Saturday – 4 miles – Ran the course of Open Streets, which was a blast!
- Sunday – 7 miles