Well, O24 got cancelled (which was the right choice). I’ll have another post about what I’m doing next, but I still have a virtual 50K to run at the end of the month, so I’m sticking to this plan for a few more weeks.
Back to the Westmoreland Heritage Trail for my long runs. Getting out early enough to beat the heat (And Ozone Action Days) worked, as this was also Mysterium weekend! I’ve never been able to go, so it was great to attend virtually, getting back in time after my weekend runs to see all the panels and join the Discord! I also reconnected with some friends from the community, and watching so much about URU brought back some really amazing memories!
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: 6 miles. Tiny loops after yoga.
- Wednesday: 10 miles. More tiny loops.
- Thursday: 8 miles. Even more tiny loops.
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: 22 miles.
- Sunday: 10 miles.
- Long run fuel: Tailwind, Gatorade, Gu, Bobo’s bar.
- BWF/Core work: Week 3 of yoga in the park! Really enjoyed it, it was lower body focused, so felt really great!
- Stretching: Slowly getting back into it (with thanks to Netflix, although I need a new show to watch while I stretch, preferable a half hour comedy)
- Virtual Races coming up: Pink Lightning 50K, Mario Lemieux 6.6K, New Holland Lightpoint 5K, The Great Race 10K