Starting a new training plan, so a new series of weekly training recaps! This time, I’m doing a 24 week plan (if I counted correctly) from Relentless Forward Progress.
- Monday: 6 miles on the mini loop (1/3 of a mile) around my neighborhood.
- Tuesday (Christmas): Rest day (swapped from original plan with Monday, due to the holiday)
- Wednesday: 5 miles
- Thursday: 6 miles (mini loops in the neighborhood)
- Friday: Rest day
- Saturday: 12 miles. Back on the Great Allegheny Passage, and it was such a wonderful run, although a bit windy on the way back, but very enjoyable!
- Sunday: 5 + 5. Was supposed to do only do five. Because of New Year’s and a doctor’s appointment, I opted to do Wednesday’s miles as a second workout. A bit sore the next morning, but glad I did it.
- Core/strength: I’m finishing up the TravelStrong intermediate squat challenge (for Buttmas, the follow up to Planksgiving), and on Tuesday, we’re starting Namast-New Year, a 31 day yoga challenge!