- Monday: 7 miles and then dinner at Blaze pizza. Sometimes you just have to scratch that itch, and they have vegan ‘cheese.’
- Tuesday: 7 miles. Back to the gym.
- Wednesday: 5 miles. Another day in the gym, just grinding out miles.
- Thursday: Rest day.
- Friday: Rest day.
- Saturday: 22 miles. This was a big deal for me. During my first marathon training cycle, I bonked hard on my 22 mile run. In the long run, that was a good thing, so I know what it feels like, and how to make sure I avoid that again, but running this was a huge mental boost for me.
- Sunday: 6 miles. Ran around my neighborhood, the time change messed me up, before I headed downtown to the symphony!
- Core/strength: Back on the r/bodyweightfitness train! Only got one workout in, and man do I need to work on my chest, and boy did my arms hurt, but it’s a good start!
Race reports owed: Jackpot. Spring Thaw