A small taper for what was supposed to take me into race week. Get Lucky 50/50 has been made into a virtual race, so I’ll be doing jail trail loops this weekend to get that in. As of right now, sadly, I’m expecting O24 to be cancelled, but I’m still hopeful for Eagle Up.
Wash your hands, stay out of groups, and let’s all band together to get through this together.
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: 8 miles
- Wednesday: 5 miles. Tiny loops in my neighborhood, did the second ch apter of Distopia Rising.
- Thursday: 7 miles: Tempo: 9:05 pace: 18 min/4R/12 min
- Friday: PRANK: 18 miles. In honor of Friday the 13th, we ran RPANK goes to hell. Which spilled over into Pi day and we had mimosas to celebrate!
- Saturday: Rest.
- Sunday: 6 miles. Jail trail with a bit added on.
- Long run fuel: Tailwind, Doritos, Clif Bar
- BWF/Core work: Did the BodyWeightFitness Recommended Routine three times this week, to catch up from last week.
- Stretching: More stretching, although I did miss it one day. I also did some yoga while live streaming church on Sunday, which was actually really great, looking forward to doing that again this week!