(Virtual) Race Week! Everything is in chaos, my work shut down on Friday and I spent that night on a Zoom call and Twitch with friends playing games, so I changed my 50K run to Sunday instead. I’ll have a race report coming up for that!
Wash your hands, stay out of groups, and let’s all band together (by staying apart) to get through this together.
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: 8 miles. Finished up Distopia Rising while doing tiny loops in the neighborhood.
- Wednesday: 4 miles. Tiny loops in the rain. Ran the first chapter of Rule Britannia.
- Thursday: 6 miles. More tiny loops, Rule Britannia chapter 2.
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: Rest.
- Sunday: 31 miles. Race report coming soon!
- Long run fuel: Tailwind, Bobo’s Bars, Peanut butter packet, Pringles
- BWF/Core work: Did the BodyWeightFitness Recommended Routine once times this week, will add another in next week to keep an average of 2/week.
- Stretching: More stretching, although I did miss it one day. More gentle yoga, which is also helping a bit!
- Race report owed: Get Lucky