A big week, and I’m feeling beat up by it, but still going. Have a fun virtual event this Saturday I’m looking forward to!
Wash your hands, stay home, wear a facemask when you go out and let’s all band together (by staying apart) to get through this together.
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: 10 miles.
- Wednesday: 8 miles, steady state 20 minutes.
- Thursday: 6 miles.
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: 10 miles.
- Sunday: 22 miles. Hurt my Achilles during this run, it’s real tender, so hopefully nothing some rest won’t cure.
- Long run fuel: Tailwind, Bobo’s Bars, Gu.
- BWF/Core work: Did the BodyWeightFitness Recommended Routine twice this week, still making some good progress!
- Stretching: More stretching, although I did miss it one day.