One of the scheduled runs for this week got shifted back to last week due to the Van Gogh exhibit, but otherwise, still on track with everything!
- Monday: Rest. Went and saw the Immersive Van Gogh exhibit, which was really cool!
- Tuesday: Rest.
- Wednesday: 7 miles, tiny loops.
- Thursday: 7 miles, tiny loops.
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: 16 miles. Super cold, started out about 10 degrees, with a real feel down in the single digits. Ran loops around the Highland Park Reservoir, with an out and back down to Penn. Managed well, but was dodging a lot of snow and ice, especially when I was on Penn.
- Sunday: 6 miles. Tiny loops between the worst of the rain.
- BWF/Core work/Yoga/Meditation: Did the BWF routine once this week, so staying on track with that! Also had an early morning of waking up to shovel snow, which I always half consider a strength workout, although this wasn’t heavy (or all that much) snow this time.
- Stretching: Stretched after each run!