Another rough week with low temperatures and more snow. When it’s in single digits (with wind chill below zero), I just noped out, which again, trying to refocus on enjoying the running and not hurting myself. It’s looking like a lot of this block, and probably a bit of the next, I’ll be contending with these temperatures and snow, but I’ll do what I can. Thankfully, this plan is long so I’ll have time to ramp up once again when I can finally get back to my normal trails. In the meantime though, at least I’m incorporating a few more hills, but I’ll have to modify my speedwork when I can.
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: 7 miles, modified tiny loops
- Wednesday: Rest.
- Thursday: 7 miles, modified tiny loops.
- Friday: 4 miles, modified tiny loops.
- Saturday: Rest.
- Sunday: 12 miles, modified tiny loops. A neighbor called me crazy for running in the cold, which, I mean, she’s probably not wrong.
- BWF/Core work/Yoga/Meditation: Did the BWF routine once this week, so staying on track with that! Two more times shoveling snow also added in, again.
- Stretching: Stretched after each run!