Race week! Still hot and humid, hoping that trend breaks for the race. Lots to pack, even though I’m running, I’m still bringing out gear like I’m crewing!
- Monday: 2 miles, tiny loops.
- Tuesday: Rest.
- Wednesday: 9 miles on the trail. Last run before packing and heading out, figured it was appropriate to do it where most of my training had been.
- Thursday: Rest.
- Friday: Drive out to Toledo.
- Saturday: Miakonda Trail Ultra 2021. Race Report coming soon.
- BWF/Core work: None specifically this week.
- Yoga: No yoga this week, but my favorite local class is starting back up and I registered for that for the second half of September and all of October.
- Stretching: Got all my stretching done.