First week of real training for O24, and feels good to be back. I’ll be adding in BWF work this week, bt I’m back on the stretching train, so that helps a lot!
My long run was tough, it was really humid, warmer than it had been all week, and the trail was packed, mostly with people fishing in the stream that runs next to it. Sadly, so few people were wearing mouth coverings, but it’s at least wide enough to keep my distance.
- Monday: 7 miles.
- Tuesday: 4 miles.
- Wednesday: Rest.
- Thursday: 6 miles. Ran the Zombies, Run! Spring virtual race, which was a ton of fun, one of their best!
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: 5 miles
- Sunday: 14 miles.
- Long run fuel: Tailwind, Bobo’s bar.
- BWF/Core work: Took the week off, restarting next week.
- Stretching: Back into the habit of stretching, so we’ll keep that going.
- Great Virtual Race Across Tennessee 1000K progress: 19/621 miles.