- Monday: 5 miles. My schedule was borked this week so I ended up not taking a rest day until the middle of the week.
- Tuesday: Speedwork. 8 x 400, then an additional 2 miles for a total of 6 miles.
- Wednesday: Rest day, Camp Staff Alumni Association board meeting, and then the meeting after the meeting, right after work.
- Thursday: 4 miles, then Lenten book study with the young adults at church.
- Friday: 20 miles, PRANK. Pittsburgh Runs At Night Klub returns! We got one of our members to her longest run ever and did three awesome loops starting from near the P3R Garage. First we went up to Herr’s Island then up to Polish Hill, Hill District and downtown. Second loop was the edge of the Strip then downtown and Point State Park. Third loop was to Alcosan/Western Penn and back. A great time was had by all, even with a bit of rain and wind mixed in at times.
- Saturday: 4 miles. After a successful PRANK run, I had the intention of rounding out a stupid weekend. However, my knee was giving me a lot of pain, so I called what was supposed to be 9 miles after 4 and decided to rest the next two days.
- Sunday: Rest day.
- Core/strength: Same as last week, only got one workout in, but still working on that!
Race reports owed: Jackpot.