Shuffling some days around, but it all worked out. Lots of early morning miles on the Westmoreland Heritage Trail! This is also my peak week (would have been one of two), and my second time at or above 60mpw!
A note on my mileage, I always round to what I was supposed to run. So even though on days when I run a mile or so more than I’m supposed to, I don’t log it below. I figure it gets added in to wherever I’m missing a few tenths somewhere or something like that, even though I’m consistently running more than what I write. Strava says I actually ran 62 miles this week, although if you follow my math below, it’s only 60.
- Monday: 10 miles.
- Tuesday: 4 miles. Tiny loops after yoga.
- Wednesday: Rest.
- Thursday: 5 miles. Was supposed to do more, just not feeling it, so I added the mileage to my Saturday run.
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: 21 miles.
- Sunday: 20 miles.
- Long run fuel: Tailwind, Gatorade, Gu, Bobo’s bar.
- BWF/Core work: More yoga!
- Stretching: More stretching, this time, with the aid of Galavant!
- Virtual Races coming up: Pink Lightning 50K, Mario Lemieux 6.6K, New Holland Lightpoint 5K, The Great Race 10K