Virtual race week is here! And of course, the weather went bonkers.
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: 5 miles. Tiny loops after yoga.
- Wednesday: Rest.
- Thursday: 2 miles. Got through two and a half miles before the skies opened up and I had to call it due to lightning. Was supposed to do three, so not a big loss.
- Friday: Rest.
- Pink Lightning virtual 50K: Full race report coming up!
- BWF/Core work: More yoga! And I signed up for the next block of yoga in September and October!
- Stretching: More stretching, this time, with the aid of Galavant!
- Virtual Races coming up: Mario Lemieux 6.6K, New Holland Lightpoint 5K, The Great Race 10K and 5K
I’m working on my race report for Pink Lightning, hopefully I’ll have that up later this week. For now though, taking this week off and getting back at it next week.