This week was unseasonably hot, and (I think we can all agree), just a dumb week, from work to personal lives, but hey, we survived!
- Monday: Rest.
- Tuesday: 7 miles. Tiny loops in the neighborhood.
- Wednesday: 5 miles. Tiny loops in the neighborhood.
- Thursday: Rest. This was supposed to be speedwork, but after 90 minutes and driving to three different tracks, I finally gave up (they were all either closed or so crowded I couldn’t park, nor would have I felt comfortable with that many people). I added the mileage to my Sunday run, and I’ll put the speedwork in Week 4 (which is a down week, but speedwork really is important).
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: 16 miles. Got to the trail early to beat the fishers, but and it was a good run!
- Sunday: 14 miles. Ended up with an extra mile by mistake, but a good way to cap off the week. Was so incredibly foggy and humid that it felt and looked like I had run through a rainstorm, but it was just what was hanging in the air. Then the sun came out and baked me a bit. Was good to do a back to back, but I’m certainly sore from it.
- BWF/Core work: Finished up the next mission of Zombies, Run!: Home Front. It feels like they’ve really gotten into the story at this point, so I’m enjoying it a lot!
- Stretching: I did my stretching routine after every run!